Thursday, January 24, 2013

John Lennon Painting titled "The Lennon"

   I'd been working on this paintings for weeks. Each time the outcome was not exactly what I wanted it to be, and each time I completed it I noticed something else that I would like to turn the painting into. I could not make up my mind on what to do with this painting. I was told that each version of the painting I made was "Really good", but it just didn't sit with me for some reason. How ever, eventually, I finally got it right! I was satisfied with my painting. This painting means a lot to me personally, because John Lennon is someone I look up to, I feel as though an increasing number of youth's are forgetting musicians of time's past and that the messages of singers no longer in this world are being heard by less, and less each year.

  I want to keep alive the ambitions and messages of musicians and artist who are no longer with us; and with this painting I hope to help accomplish this goal. I would like to one day be remembered for my paintings, the same way that John Lennon is remembered for his music, or the way that the great Lincoln is for his courage, and so on.. If you would like to purchase this painting then please visit my website at http://furuart.wix.com/furuarts and to the person who purchases this painting, I encourage you, if you would like, to reproduce it and to share it with those most closest to you so that many may enjoy it.
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment